Slider

10 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again

Sunday, 23 April 2017

To me, there’s nothing better than snuggling up in my PJ’s, grabbing a good cup of tea and maybe some popcorn if I feel like getting real fancy, to watch a movie. I’m an absolute movie geek and the fact that myself and the boyfriend have unlimited cinema cards is perfect for us. We legit go to the cinema around twice a week if we’re not too busy and its fab. I’m going to share with you some of the movies that I could watch over and over again without getting bored. The ones that I just can’t resist.

The Notebook. Of course, most girls favourite love story and a good ol’ tear-jerker. I can be the soppiest romantic person when I want to be therefore I feel like this movie was made for people like me. The love story in this is without a doubt one of my favourites. Plus, RYAN GOSLING.

Drive. Speaking of Ryan Gosling… I love him in this film. I have to be in a certain mood to watch an action/crime film and when I am, this one always comes to mind. Although I would stay away if you don’t like gore.

Mean Girls. You go Glen Coco. This is the most classic chick flick to watch at a sleepover with your friends. I have seen this movie so many times that I know the whole script. Literally not even an exaggeration. No matter how many times I watch this, it still gives me endless amount of giggles.

Hairspray. One of my favourite musicals. (Apart from La La Land). Hairspray is just one of those up-beat feel good musicals that I can’t help but want to dance and sing along to every single time. I’m pretty sure my boyfriend gets fed up with the amount of times I start singing ‘I can hear the bells’ out of nowhere.

Harry Potter. Who doesn’t love a bit of Harry Potter? I have grown up watching it and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’ve been through so many emotions whilst watching the films and I can’t even begin to explain how happy I was when I found out about Fantastic Beasts!

Star Wars. A lot of people have been shocked when I’ve told them how much of a Star Wars geek I am. I remember watching them back to back when I was younger and a few years back, I did a Star Wars Marathon on May 4th (be with you) Get it? But no seriously, we started at 6am and finished at 9pm. It was great.

Bridesmaids. One of the funniest films I have ever watched. I saw this twice at the cinema and a few times at home and it still makes me laugh to the point where my belly hurts.

Ghost. I remember my mum showing me this film when I was younger, and then I remember crying my eyes out in her arms afterwards. It’s such a beautiful film. Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore do such a fantastic job in this too.

The Fault in our Stars. Another one that will produce you to tears. I read the book in about 2 days, and then of course I was super excited when I heard they were making a film out of it. I saw it the first night it came out and I simply loved it, although I cried my eyes out. I think the most exciting thing ever was when I went to Amsterdam, myself and the boyfriend visited the famous bench that was in the film and we ended up putting a love lock onto it. It was a cute moment okay?

Prisoners. Wow. This movie gives me way too many emotions. It’s a good 2 hours and 30 minute film however it’s literally one of my favourite crime/mystery films ever. Hugh Jackman plays an amazing role alongside Jake Gyllenhaal who is also amazing. If you’re a parent, I feel like this movie would make you feel terrified of leaving your kids alone to play outside. It terrified me and I’m not even a parent lol.

I feel like I wanted to add a lot more films into this but these are the ones that I most enjoy watching. I’d love to know if you like any of these too. What are your favourites to watch over and over again?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan