A Spring Makeup Edit

9:48:00 am

Ahh, the wonderful months of spring. Pretty flowers, nice weather, a colourful wardrobe and a time to switch around my makeup products. Even though I’m more of an autumn/winter kind of girl, I am really enjoying playing around with more subtle colour and dewy skin looks. For me personally, spring is all about the bright colour lips and the glowing base. Take a peak of the product that I will be using throughout the spring months.

Seventeen WOW Skin 3 Way Highlighter | £5.99
I always come back to this product during the warmer and brighter months. Glowy skin is a must for me as I like making my skin look as healthy as possible and this product does exactly that. It’s the ultimate skin pick me up for those days where my skin looks a bit dull and tired. You can use this in a variety of different ways: to prime, add to your foundation, use as a liquid highlighter or you can use It on the days where you don’t want to wear any makeup yet still want your skin looking radiant and at its best.

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation | £30
I don’t like wearing heavy foundations during spring, especially if the weather is sunny. I feel like if I wear a heavy, full coverage foundation in hot weather it can start to look very cakey on me and it kind of sinks into my pores and creases around the areas where it shouldn’t. This is why I completely fell in love with Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation, it’s water based therefore feels super lightweight on the skin yet it still manages to cover up any blemishes due to its medium coverage (which is very buildable). I did a full review on this here if you’d like to know more.

Collection Gorgeous Glow Blush Block | £3.99
This extremely affordable blush is something I have been using every day. I normally tend to stick to matte blushes however its spring and I like to switch it up to the glowing skin. This product contains 5 different peachy pink blush shades with tiny champagne shimmer particles to give your skin that flush of colour and glow at the same time.

MAC Lady Danger | £16.50
I purposely bought this lipstick last year for the summer months and I wore it all the frickin’ time. It’s the perfect bright coral red shade which looks amazing with a neutral eye look and it suits so many skin tones. Although it’s a matte finish, it still manages to glide over the lips smoothly and doesn’t dry your lips out too much. The pigmentation on this is incredible, you get full coverage and high colour throughout one swipe. It’s truly a show stopper and my go-to lipstick for the spring time.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette | £39
Words can’t even begin to describe how much I love this eyeshadow palette. Not only does it smell of peaches, it also contains 18 of the most beautiful shades full of peachy pinks, corals, warm bronzes and pops of purple that will give you endless amount of options to keep your spring makeup looking fabulous. Too Faced are one of my favourite brands when it comes down to their eyeshadow palettes, the formula of the shadows are super buttery and smooth. They glide onto the lids and blend out like a dream. I have a post on this whole palette here if you’d like to check it out.

I’d love to know what products you are using through the spring months!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

4 comments