Slider

Recent Beauty Bits with Bourjois

Saturday, 17 June 2017


After hearing that Bourjois had a 3 for 2 offer on in Boots about a week ago, I couldn’t resist and just had to pick up some things (even though I’m meant to be saving for my holiday. Oops!). I have always been a huge lover of Bourjois as they were one of the first brands I ever tried when I started getting into makeup properly. I’m super happy with these recent purchases so obviously it would be rude not to share, say hello to my new Bourjois bits…

Healthy Mix Foundation (£9.99): No matter how many foundations I like to try out, there will always be that one foundation I always go back to no matter what and this is definitely ‘that foundation’. I remember a few years back I would re-purchase this product over and over again because I just love it so much. I haven’t used this for a good few months or so and I was in desperate need of a new foundation when I went shopping therefore I picked it up (again) and remembered all the reasons why I loved this. Although, I’m pretty sure they’ve changed the formula of this since I last used it as I found it gave a healthy glow to my skin which I don’t remember it being this dewy before however never the less, I still frickin’ love this product. 


Radiance Reveal Concealer (£7.99): I got introduced to this back when my best friend Taylor (tmaemakeup) did my makeup one day for her portfolio. She used this to highlight and brighten underneath my eyes and my life changed forever (lol bit of an exaggeration) but seriously, this product is insane. For someone who has super dry under eyes like myself, this product works wonders to help keep my eyes hydrated whilst also giving me a brightened under eye which lasts for the whole day. For years, I’ve been using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as I’m so pale that the fair shade worked perfect for my skin however this Bourjois concealer is now my holy grail and I’ll definitely will be leaning more towards this for future re-purchases. (With the 3 for 2 offer, I ended up getting this one FREE as it was the cheapest. Bonus!) 


Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick: Beau Brun (£8.99): I can’t go into Boots and not buy a lipstick. I’m an absolute lipstick hoarder so it wouldn’t be normal for me. Not going to lie but I literally spent 15 minutes trying to figure out which shade I wanted to get as there was too much choice and I just wanted them all. I’m pretty sure the boyfriend didn’t enjoy this part, bless him. I ended up going with ‘Beau Brun’ – a gorgeous pinky/nude shade, perfect for the warmer months. I already own one of these velvet lipsticks in another colour therefore I knew what the formula was going to be like already but in case you guys don’t know, there super creamy and soft when first applied to the lips and then they dry down into a liquid lipstick however they don’t dry out my lips fully which is what I like most about it. They’re non-transferable yet they are super easy to remove with makeup remover at the end of the day, which means you won’t need to scrub your lips to oblivion just to remove the product.


Have you tried anything from Bourjois? What’s your favourite products? 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan