Slider

Five Things That Are Making Me Happy

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

 PHOTOS TAKEN BY : SARAH @ohitssare
Well hello there, for some reason I feel like I haven’t managed to sit down and write a post for a while even though it’s only been a week. I have been wanting to start posting on this site twice a week however I just haven’t had the time to sit down and write posts, not to mention that I’ve had EXTREME writers block for the last few days. I am back (hopefully lol) and I can’t wait to start producing more content for this site. With that being said, let’s get on with the post…

I wanted to write this particular post as I feel like a lot has changed within the past couple of weeks and I love having a place to reflect on how things are going which I can then look back on to see if anything has improved. To me, my blog is like my diary – I love sharing new beauty content with you however it’s also a place for me to share my thoughts and express on certain things. Today I’m sharing with you five things that are making me happy right now and I encourage you to do the same, I’m all about staying positive in every situation therefore if you’re feeling a bit down in the dumps you should take a few minutes out of your day to write what makes you happy on a daily basis. It’s very therapeutic.

A NEW JOB
At the start of the year, one of my main goals was to get a new job and preferably a full time one. I’m not going to say too much but I just wasn’t happy with the job that I’m currently in and decided it was best for me to change. After a good few weeks of applying, I finally landed an interview… then a second interview… then a JOB OFFER. I start at the beginning of September and I’m over the moon about it. I can’t wait to start this new journey in my life.

GOOD FRIENDSHIPS
I had an amazing group of friends back when I was in school, and I knew that friendships would come and go, and that it would be completely different when we all go our separate ways. The only person I’ve stayed in contact with the whole way through is Taylor (tmaemakeup) - my best friend that I just can’t imagine my life without her. Two years back when I started my current job, I genuinely thought that I wasn’t going to make any friends however as some co-workers went and new ones started, I have managed to form some wonderful friendships which I know will stay with us once I leave my job.

FLORIDA 2018
The holiday that I have been looking forward to the most. Myself, my best friend and her family along with my fiancée are currently in the middle of planning a holiday to Florida next year. I know! How frickin’ exciting is that? I have always wanted to visit America and to know that I’m finally able to see the country with my favourite people is just incredible to me. Harry Potter World is the first thing on my agenda… Cheesecake Factory being a close second.

MY 21ST BIRTHDAY
In two weeks’ time I’ll be turning the big 21. It kind of makes me feel like an adult. My fiancée is taking me on a trip around London which is one of my favourite cities and we’re going to all the landmarks as well as some cute little cafes and streets which will be perfect for those Instagram pictures. I want to visit the Peggy Porschen Café and get that cliché blogger picture as well as Neal’s Yard in Covent Garden, I just think it’s going to be such a cute day. If you have any suggestion of cute little places to visit in London then please comment them down below!

ED SHEERAN TICKETS
If you follow me on Twitter then you’d probably seen that I managed to get Ed Sheeran Tickets for his Wembley Tour next year! I waited in the online queue for around 40 minutes and didn’t get through so I completely gave up, but then my fiancée tried it and he got through within 20 minutes, I was completely shocked and I did a huge squeal when we got them. Ed Sheeran has always been one of my favourite music artists and he’s the most amazing songwriter ever. I’m super excited.

__________________________________


I love having something to look back on when I’m feeling down in the dumps and I encourage anyone to write a little post like this too. It’s great to see a reflection of what’s going on in your life right this moment and it’s good to compare it to other months.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan