Slider

L'Oreal Botanicals

Tuesday, 15 August 2017

Fun Charlotte Fact: I’m lazy when it comes to my hair. There, I said it. I could spend hours doing my makeup and getting all glam but as soon as it gets down to doing my hair, I actually cannot be bothered. Although saying that, ever since I’ve chopped all my hair off to shoulder length I’ve been getting a lot better with giving it more TLC (which it desperately needs) mainly because it’s easier to manage. 

Each time I pop into Boots to pick up a new shampoo and conditioner, I seem to come across L’Oréal’s latest Botanicals hair range – yet I’ve never bothered to pick it up until now. I have seen all the hype about this product over on Twitter and Instagram that I wanted to try it out for myself to see if it lived up to all the good expectations. 
 The whole point of Botanicals Fresh Care range is to produce luxurious hair care products which are infused with natural ingredients and aromatic fragrances. I don’t think I’ve ever owned a shampoo that smells this unique before, it’s more along the lines of a fresh herbal scent rather than the basic fruity scents which is such a nice change. The one that I picked up in particular smells a bit minty. Each of the Botanical formulas are free from silicone's, parabens and colourants. The shampoo and treatment bottles are made from 100% recycled materials.

The range comes in 4 key Botanicals: Safflower for dry hair, Geranium for dull hair, Camelina for frizzy hair and Coriander for weak hair. Each ingredient are sustainably sourced and infused into the formulas so you can find your ‘hairs better nature’. 

 I have only been using this range for just over a week therefore I can’t give an in depth review just yet, however as far as first impressions go I am loving it and I think my hair is loving it too! I specifically went for the Safflower range as my hair is a bit on the dry side at the moment and I wanted something that would bring back the hydration and softness in my strands. This product is infused with a concoction of safflower, soya and coconut oils to leave the hair feeling nourished, replenished and soft to the touch.

My hair tends to get very tangled after washing however I’ve noticed since using this product, my hair doesn’t feel as knotted and I can brush through it without tugging at my hair. I’m also a sucker for anything that smells lush on the hair and this product definitely exceeds that expectation of mine. I’d wash my hair in the morning, style it for the day and I can still smell the scent on my hair before I go to bed. 

________________________________

This range is on the luxurious side of L’Oréal and it retails for £7.99 each (for the shampoo and conditioner) I’ve also noticed that they have a bunch of different hair treatments such as: Softening Ointment and Rich Infusion Masque with retail for around £9.99. There’s sure to be a product that suits your hair needs so I’d highly recommend trying out this range if you haven’t already. I’d also love to hear about what products you use to keep your hair staying healthy! 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan